Skip to content
- Choose the brand medical providers and patients know and trust: BOTOX® It’s the #1 selling treatment of its kind*: The first and only treatment FDA-approved to temporarily make moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines look better in adults
- A quick 10-minute treatment with minimal downtime
- You may begin to notice results within 24 to 48 hours for moderate to severe frown lines
- It delivers predictable, subtle results, so you look like you, only with less noticeable facial lines
- Repeated muscle contractions from frowning, squinting, or raising eyebrows cause skin to furrow and fold, gradually resulting in the formation of facial lines. BOTOX®Cosmetic works beneath the surface and temporarily reduces the underlying muscle activity that causes moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines in adults – to help them look visibly smoother.
- The only FDA approved injectable treatment that kills fat cells in the treatment area. Often used to treat the fat beneath the chin but can be used in other areas of stubborn fat deposits, KYBELLA®destroys fat cells, resulting in a noticeable reduction in fullness of treated area. Once destroyed, these cells can no longer store or accumulate fat, so further treatment is not expected once you reach your desired aesthetic goal.
- JUVÉDERM®is the World’s #1 selling collection of hyaluronic acid fillers in the U.S. Each product in the JUVÉDERM® Collection of Fillers adds volume to a different area of the face without surgery. All JUVÉDERM® fillers are smooth, crystal-clear gels that are administered by injection in your aesthetic healthcare provider’s office.
- Different formulations are approved to either volumize cheeks, smooth parentheses lines, smooth vertical lip lines, or plump the lips. The results are subtle and long-lasting.
- These fillers are designed to last from nine to eighteen months & have become one of the most popular options for non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
- LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% is indicated to treat hypotrichosis of the eyelashes by increasing their growth including length, thickness and darkness.
- FDA approved treatment for people with inadequate lashes.
- As the treatment progresses, you’ll first begin to see changes in length. Then, gradually, you’ll notice more thickness and darkness in your lashes. If you’re satisfied with your results by week 8, don’t stop there. Stick with the treatment. After week 16, you’ll see the full effect of LATISSE®solution — and so will others. After that, you can talk to your doctor about ongoing use.
- No prescription needed
- Dysport is a natural-looking, fast-acting1-3, long-lasting1,2,4prescription injection proven to help smooth moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows—without changing the look or movement of the rest of your face. The majority of users¶ see improvement in just 2-3 days after treatment.1-3§ In just one 10- to 20-minute treatment, Dysport may help improve the look of your frown lines between the eyebrows for up to 5 months.
- This treatment that activates your skin’s natural power to revitalize collagen production for a more youthful appearance. Sculptra is a unique A&C treatment due to its ability to stimulate collagen. Sculptra works with your body to stimulate collagen production lost to aging, rebuilding and reinforcing your skin’s structural foundation. Through a series of treatments, typically about three sessions over a few months, it restores the support and volume of youthful looking skin, providing results that can last up to two years.
- Activate the skin’s natural regenerative process with Sculptra Aesthetic and help replenish lost collagen1-3, the most common protein in the body that supports cells and tissue. This FDA-approved injectable subtly and gradually over time helps restore facial volume.
- Restylane is a popular collection of HA dermal fillers used to restore lost collagen and enhance our natural features. The family of products includes Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft, Restylane, Restylane Refyne & Defyne and Restylane Kysse. Each filler is formulated specifically to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid.
- Delivering reliable outcomes and a proven safety record for more than 20 years, Restylane provides the natural elegance to make you look good and feel good. The broad portfolio of Restylane dermal fillers is designed to refine and refresh the youthful appearance of your skin.
- The Restylane range of products is designed to help to:
- Refine your facial features by lifting and shaping contours, filling lines and wrinkles or creating natural volume
- Refresh your skin from within with a boost of deep hydration, for a refreshed and vibrant look that last.
- Morpheus8 is a deep fractional treatment that delivers radiofrequency energy for exceptional skin, tissue and collagen remodeling and renewal, as well as fat coagulation.
- Morpheus8 is a deep fractional, radiofrequency treatment that delivers exceptional skin, tissue and collagen remodeling to improve skin appearance and reduce irregularities.
- The first and only full-body subdermal adipose remodeling device (SARD). Despite being applied externally, it offers the deepest fractional technology, allowing a physician or aesthetic provider to target deep layers of a patient’s skin and remodel collagen.
- Key Benefits Include:
- Can be used to treat scars & stretch marks, but predominantly is designed for the face
- Deep and safe fractional treatment penetrating 4000 microns with an additional thermal profile of 1000+ microns
- Extremely uniform effect
- Little to no thermal damage to dermis
- Safe on skin type up to and including VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods.
- An Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) laser treatment to improve and brighten texture and reduce skin irregularities including sun damage, freckles, pigmentation, and superficial vessels.
- Lumecca is a breakthrough intense pulsed light (IPL) that delivers up to 3X more energy in the 500-600 nm range to improve efficacy for vascular and pigmented lesions. It is optimized for clinicians to treat a variety of lesions with fewer sessions.
- Key Benefits Include:
- High efficiency of treatment due to high peak power and optimized output.
- Complete photo rejuvenation in 1 or 2 treatments for most patients versus 4-6 treatments with standard IPL treatments.
- Reduces treatment time thanks to large spot size & high pulse repetition rate.
- Strong sapphire cooling tip results in higher treatment comfort